“Ensuring Achievement for ALL Students”.
Provide a safe and quality educational setting with engaging and rigorous classroom experiences that create educated, respectful and responsible citizens.
Failure is not an option. Success is a requirement. I must do my part.
Title I is committed to building a strong parent-school partnership. Become a part of our parent involvement Initiative by:
- Signing the Parent Student Compact
- Returning Lunch Forms
- Attend Monthly Title 1 and PTSA Meetings
- Utilize PCS Portal to stay informed of your child’s academics, attendance, and other information.
- Parent Conferences, as needed
- Review Homework Nightly
- Volunteer at Tyrone Middle School to support your child and other students.