Safety patrols are for fifth graders only. Please contact Mr. Johnson
for an application if you would like your child to be a safety patrol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take your job seriously and be proud to have been selected as a patrol.
- Accept responsibility! Your duty is to help keep our community and peers safe, not to discipline.
- Patrols must keep up with their classwork and homework responsibilities. Academics always come first.
- You must be courteous and respectful to students and adults. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be alert on your post.
- Be on time to your post. If for any reason you cannot be at your post, please contact Mr. Johnson.
Morning Duty: Be on post at 8:10 AM
Afternoon Duty: Be picked up at 2:50 PM